- Name the five books of the Bible which comprise the Pentateuch.
- According to Jude’s epistle, which archangel disputed with Satan over the body of Moses?
- The disciples and followers of Jesus Christ were first called Christians in what city?
- In which of Jesus’ parables does a ring play a part?
- TRUE or FALSE. Cain had a wife.
- Fill in the missing word: “The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the ________ of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.” (Psalm 19:7)
- To whom did God ask this question? “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid.”
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS.
- Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy
- Michael (Jude 9: “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.)
- Antioch (Acts 11:26: “And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.”)
- C. The Parable of the Prodigal Son (Luke 15:22: “But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet…”)
- True. (Genesis 4:17: “And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.”)
- Joshua (1:9: “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”)
Watch out for Part 2.🙂