- When Jesus healed ten lepers, how many came back to thank Him?
- Name the Moabite prophet who had a talking donkey.
- The first covenant God made with man was His covenant with Noah. With whom did God make the second covenant?
- Fill in the missing word: “And the Word was made _________ and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” (John 1:14)
- As a Nazarite, this judge of Israel never shaved or had a haircut until his mistress shaved his head. Who was he?
- TRUE or FALSE. Moses was older than Aaron.
- An earthquake at Philippi led to the release of TWO Christians from prison there. Who were they?
Here are the answers:
- One (Luke 17:15, 17: “15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,… 17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? 18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
- Balaam (Numbers 22:21, 30: “21 And Balaam rose up in the morning, and saddled his ass, and went with the princes of Moab. 30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? and he said, Nay.)
- Abraham (Genesis 15:1: “After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.”)
- Samson (Judges 16:17: “That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother’s womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.”)
- FALSE. Aaron was older. (Exodus 7:7: “And Moses was fourscore years old, and Aaron fourscore and three years old, when they spake unto Pharaoh.”)
- Paul and Silas (Acts 16:25-26: “And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.”)
Watch out for Part 3. 🙂